- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Articles & Tips
Roof Washing: An Introduction
While pressure washing has a wide array of things that you’ll be called upon to clean, perhaps one of the most technical is cleaning roofs. However, with roof washing being on the more technical side […]
Rely On Professionals
When it comes to pressure washing, professional pressure washers are often a much better choice than attempting to do the job on your own. Sometimes it's best to leave tougher pressure washing jobs t […]