- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Articles & Tips
Sidewalk Cleaning in Indian Springs Village, AL
Sidewalks are an essential component of any community, providing safe and accessible pathways for pedestrians. However, over time, these pathways can become dirty, stained, and unsightly. That's where Poseidon Exterior Pros comes in. As a leading sidewalk cleaning company in Indian Springs Village, AL, we offer […]
Why You Need a Roof Cleaning Chelsea, AL
Maintaining a clean and attractive exterior for your home or business is essential for many reasons, from enhancing curb appeal to increasing property value. And when it comes to exterior cleaning, few areas are as important as your roof. Not only does a dirty roof detract […]