- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Articles & Tips
Why You Need Professional Roof Washing Service
When it comes to keeping the exterior of a home clean, one of the most overlooked areas is the roof. While many homeowners may take the time to pressure wash their siding and decks, they often forget all about the roof. But having a clean roof […]
Headstone Cleaning, Headstone Restoration Birmingham, AL
Headstones are an important way to remember and honor the lives of loved ones who have passed away. Over time, however, headstones can become dirty and discolored due to exposure to the elements and other factors. This can make it difficult to read the inscriptions and appreciate the beauty […]